Do you live in Bermondsey or Southwark and need advice on jobs and benefits? If so, Big Local Works might have just the solution you seek.
Big Local Works offer free confidential and impartial on:
– finding work and getting online
– obtaining Universal Credit
– benefits, Personal Independence Payment (PIP), Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
– I.T. skills
– work capability application
– attending a PIP assessment
– applying for a tribunal appeal
– debt advice and assistance
– housing benefit entitlement
– organising building repairs
Come along and use our meeting areas, laptops and other facilities. Receive ongoing help with form filling and general advice. Let our Job Club assist in completing a job application, uploading your CV and supporting you throughout the interview process.
Contact Lea-Anne for more information on 020 7237 5221
or by email firstname.lastname@example.org