Free Course Available | Level 2 Certificate in Improving Personal Exercise, Health and Nutrition | Starts 26th October 2018
Poor diet and lack of exercise are recognised as some of the major contributors to ill health. Regular exercise and a balanced diet help to reduce stress, improve sleep, reduce the risk of illness and increase life quality. Therefore, having a good understanding of diets, the role of nutrition in exercise and personal motivation is an important part of maintaining well-being
- Understand Health, Well-being and Exercise
- Understand the Role of Nutrition in Exercise
- Plan and Prepare for Personal Exercise and Nutrition
Who Can Apply
- Anyone unemployed, on benefits and on a low income.
- Please bring with you either your passport, driving licence and proof of benefit
- The learner must live in England and be over 19 years old
Big Local Works, 4 Market Place, Southwark Park Road SE16 3UQ
BLW telephone: 020 7237 5221
How to get to BLW
Click for directions. Buses 1, 381 and P12 stop at Southwark Park Road. Nearest underground station is Rotherhithe.
Information and booking
- The course will be delivered over 10 weeks
- 12 hours per week over 2 days
The course starts on Friday 26th October 2018
To book your place contact:
DOUGLAS CASE: 07458005107 or email Douglas.firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning Curve group give businesses, further education providers and individuals access to a better future. Whether you’re looking to upskill your workforce, struggling to deliver key pieces of the curriculum or ready to progress your career but aren’t sure where to start, we break down the barriers you are facing.